Tiếng Anh nếu chỉ học lý thuyết suông thì không thể nhớ lâu được. Chính vì thế x2tienganh gửi đến bạn bài tập CÂU BỊ ĐỘNG để giúp các bạn ôn lại kiến thức về chủ điểm ngữ pháp này.
Chúng ta dùng câu bị động (passive voice) khi ai hay cái gì đã gây ra hành động, thường dùng kèm với BY.
Trong câu bị động, chúng ta dùng hình thức đúng của động từ to be (am/is/are/was/were/has been/….) + past participle (quá khứ phân từ). Past participle có thể là V-ed hoặc V3.
Cũng có dạng động từ nguyên mẫu bị động quá khứ, hình thức sẽ là have / has been + past participle.
- Hiện tại đơn: am / is/ are + past participle
- Hiện tại tiếp diễn: am / is / are / + being + past participle
- Hiện tại hoàn thành: have / has been + past participle
- Quá khứ đơn: was / were + past participle
- Quá khứ tiếp diễn: was / were + BEING + past participle
- Quá khứ hoàn thành: had been + past participle
Ngoài ra, còn có câu bị động 2 tân ngữ và câu bị động với be said
Hoàn thành 5 dạng bài tập về câu bị động ngay dưới đây.
Rewrite sentences using passive voice
1) We can solve the problem.
2) They had to postpone the meeting because of illness.
3) Somebody might have stolen your car if you had left the keys in it.
4) They shouldn’t have played the football match in such bad weather.
5) Has a dog ever bitten you?
6) The bill includes service.
7) Somebody accused me of stealing the money.
8) They are building a new ring-road round the city.
9) Brian told me that somebody had attacked and robbed him in the street.
10) The police have arrested three men.
11) We will send you your examination results as soon as they are ready.
12) Nobody told me that George was ill.
13) It is believed that the wanted man is living in New York.
14) It is reported that two people were seriously injured in the accident.
15) It is said that many people are homeless after the floods.
Put the verbs into the correct forms of passive voice
1) A decisin will (not make)………..….until the next meeting.
2) That building is dangerous. It ought to (knock)……………..down before it falls down.
3) He came to the party without (invite)………………..
4) When you go through Customs, your luggage may (check)………….by a customs officer.
5) I told the hotel receptionist that I wanted to (wake)…………..up at 6.30.
6) She won’t go out alone after dark. She is afraid of (attack)……………..
7) Her new book will probably (translate)…………..into a number of foreign languages.
8) If you kicked a policeman, you’d (arrest)………….
9) I don’t like (ask)…………….stupid questions.
10) Police are looking for the missing boy. He can (not find)…………..anywhere.
11) Do you think that less money should (spend)…………..on arms?
12) Mr Kelly doesn’t like his phone (use)………….by other people.
13) The injured man couldn’t walk and had to (carry)…………….
14) I don’t mind driving but I prefer to (drive)…………….by other people.
15) Few people are prepared to work without (pay)………………..
Choose the correct answer
1) The equipment…………..delivered tomorrow afternoon.
A. will be B. will C. will been
2) The woman was bitten…………….a snake.
A. from B. by C. for
3) Mark was………….to hospital in an ambulance.
A. taken B. took C. taking
4) Which CANNOT go in the space?
Dogs………….kept under control.
A. are always B. must C. should be
5) Police………….been informed about the incident.
A. have B. is C. was
6) This yoghurt…………..before 15th May.
A. must be ate B. must be eaten C. must eat
7) The visitors…………….to the lounge.
A. have taken B. has been taken C. have been taken
8) The bridge………….over 300 years ago.
A. was built B. was build C. is built
9) Most electronic equipment………………in South East Asia.
A. are manufactured B. is manufactured C. manufactured
10) Drinks……………..into the art gallery.
A. should be taken B. shouldn’t take C. shouldn’t be taken
Put the verbs into the correct order to make a complete sentence
1) eaten / happy / that / am / cake / I / has / because / been / awful
2) repaired / yet / is / car / your / not
3) will / the / they / naughty / if / punished / children / be / are
4) hair / is / brushed / being / your
5) the / has / meat / cat / stolen / your / by / seen
6) were / flowers / watered / the / morning / this
7) that / in / shop / spoken / is / English
8) breakfast / 8.30 / served / is / at
9) grass / the / prohibited / walking / is / on
10) has / been / the / opened / door
Choose the sentence has the same meaning
1) My father bought the house.
A. The house were bought by my father.
B. The house is bought by my father.
C. The house was bought by my father.
2) The chef cooks food everyday.
A. Food was cooked everyday by the chef.
B. Food is cooked everyday by the chef.
C. Food were cooked everyday by the chef.
3) The teacher solved the problem
A. The problem was solved by the teacher.
B. The problem are solved by the teacher.
C. The problem were solved by the teacher.
4) Millions of tourists visit Spain every year.
A. Spain is visited by millions of tourists every year.
B. Spain was visited by millions of tourists every year.
C. Spain are visited by millions of tourists every year.
5) The dog ate my dinner.
A. My dinner were eaten by the dog.
B. My dinner is eaten by the dog.
C. My dinner was eaten by the dog.
6) The Roman built bridges with stone.
A. Romans bridges was built with stone.
B. Romans bridges were built with stone.
C. Romans bridges are built with stone.
7) Jimmy feeds the pigeons.
A. The pigeons were fed by Jimmy.
B. The pigeons is fed by Jimmy.
C. The pigeons are fed by Jimmy.
8) The children answered the question.
A. The question was answered by the children.
B. The question were answered by the children.
C. The question is answered by the children.
9) The postman delivered the letters.
A. The letters are delivered by the postman.
B. The letters were delivered by the postman.
C. The letters was delivered by the postman.
10) The man is driving a car.
A. The car is being driven by the man.
B. The car is driven by the man.
C. The car was being driven by the man.
1) The problem can be solved.
2) The meeting had to be postponed because of illness.
3) Your car might have been stolen if you had left the keys in it.
4) The football match shouldn’t have been played in such bad weather.
5) Have you ever bitten by a dog?
6) Servise is included in the bill.
7) I was accused of stealing the money.
8) A new ring-road is being built round the city.
9) Brian told me that he had been attacked and robbed in the street.
10) Three men have been arrested by the police.
11) You will be sent your examination results as soon as they are ready.
12) I wasn’t told that George was ill.
13) The wanted man is believed to be living in New York.
14) Two people are reported to have been seriously injured in the accident.
15) Many people are said to be homeless after the floods.
1) not be made 2) be knocked 3) being invited 4) be checked 5) be woken
6) being attacked 7) be translated 8) be arrested 9) being asked 10) not be found
11) be spent 12) being used 13) be carried 14) be driven 15) being paid
1) A 2) B 3) A 4) B 5) A
6) B 7) C 8) A 9) B 10) C
1) I am happy because that awful cake has been eaten.
2) Your car is not repaired yet.
3) The children will be punished if they are naughty.
4) Your hair is being brushed.
5) The meat has been stolen by your cat
6) The flowers were watered this morning.
7) English is spoken in that shop.
8) Breakfast is served at 8.30.
9) Walking on the grass is prohibited.
10) The door has been opened.
1) C 2) B 3) A 4) A 5) C
6) B 7) C 8) A 9) B 10) C
Hãy thực hành các bài tập câu bị động (Passive Voice) mà x2tienganh chia sẻ. Chúng tôi tin rằng các bài tập sẽ hữu ích cho các bạn trong các kì thi sắp đến.