Pro Grammar is a three level grammar series developed for young learners to understand gammatical concepts in a systematic way.
– The focus of the series is on developing children’s understanding of the basic rules of grammar.
– The series is well graded both in terms of introduction of new grammar concepts and in the level of the exercises.
– Each grammatical element is explained clearly using easy to follow examples and practice exercises from everyday life.
– Short activities at the beginning of each chapter serve to introduce the concept in an interesting manner.
– Grammatical terms are explained in a simple and concise manner.
– The extensive and varied exercises provide ample practice.
– The stimulating activities will engage learners both in exploring aspects of structure and using language in a meaningful way.
– Interesting passages will help develop comprehension skills.
– The guided composition activities will help to reinforce students’ writing skills.
– The Model Test Papers will help in assessing the skills acquired by the learners.