Have you been known to break into a seventeen hour spontaneous filibuster over the dramatic differences between the movie BILLY THE KID VERSUS DRACULA as compared to JESSE JAMES MEETS FRANKENSTEIN’S DAUGHTER?
Have you ever spent long sleepless nights sitting awake and pondering over the obvious anti-werewolf properties of the Lone Ranger’s silver bullets?
Have you ever felt that deep-seated conviction that all that the story of the gunfight at OK Corral really needed to make its innate dramatic structure truly perfect was a pack of wandering zombies?
Then you might be seriously addicted to the weird wild west.
Comprised of FOUR complete novels, two novellas, and eight individual short stories I guarantee that you will enjoy this bundle of some of the weirdest and wildest western tales that you could shake a rattlesnake at.
Table of Contents
- “Long Horn, Big Shaggy: A Tale of Wild West Terror and Reanimated Buffalo” by Steve Vernon
- “And The Unicorn You Rode In On” by Robert Jeschonek
- “Thunder Mountain” by Dean Wesley Smith
- “Pennies for Portents” by Diana Benedict
- “The Slaughterers” by Robert Jeschonek
- “A Hat Full of Stories” by Steve Vernon
- “With Perfect Clarity” by Jamie Ferguson
- “Coffee Run” by Rebecca M. Senese
- “Over the Wire” by Thea Hutcheson
- “Blackbeard’s Aliens” by Robert Jeschonek
- “Glimmer Vale” by Michael Kingswood
- “Rueful Regret” by Steve Vernon